- Inappropriate Infrastructure.
- Charted Flights are not allowed to take off on busy timings.
- Secondary preference given to charted flights.
- Even Indian Corporates love to have discounts in AFO, how these players will overcome that.
- Indians dont love to share thier vehicles, how they will share an aircraft.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
Friday, March 14, 2008
Knowing about my passion for Airlines one of dear friend send me a link. It had all the latest information about the low cost airlines in India. The ailines covered in that article are as follows -
- Air Deccan
- Air India Express
- Jagson Airlines
- MDLR Airlines
- Paramount Airways
I have not even changed the title of the article. Plz click on the title to read brief history of the above said airlines with present situations. Its a beautiful article on rediff.com